Allow me to introduce myself.

HI, my names "Jon" I'm a 25 year old manager at an IT firm in Michigan, I just got engaged to a woman I never thought myself of marrying but come to find out, am absolutely in love with her and her kid ( :) now my awesome daughter ). Life can't be better. I have been into art since I was 4 years old and I no longer do it professionally or hardly at all. So you can say that my dreams along with a huge part of me have died. After these long 5 months of 7am till Whenever the work is done, I have decided to reclaim that dead part by slowly introducing art to it again. I'll do this by sketching whenever I get the chance at work and between the phone calls and visits with the Fiancé. I'm sure you all have lost something dear to you something that you would give anything to have back. For some it's a family member or friend, to others it's something materialistic, but for me, I'm fighting for my other half. The guy who wore hoodies with marvel t-shirts, who wore Johnny Cupcakes hats and old school converse and the guy who used to make a living by entertaining and enticing people with ideas and art. If I happen to fail, I hope not to look back at this blog and think myself a fool for trying, but art is the only thing I really know how to do and I gotta do something.



P.S. I miss running around with my bokken



Comments

Popular Posts